Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Color me NEW

Color me New


Why is it so hard to find a polish cute enough for studying and hanaging out with friends? You look and you look and all you find is the same old thing. You probabablly wish someone would come up with some thing better all ready.What if i told you its not the polish its the way you look at it.When shopping for polish you want to look for something thats gonna be cute for more than one season. I've found that creamy browns, shimmery blues, and deep pinks are great for Winter and Fall.A money green, pinch me pink,or golden shimmer is great for summer and spring!



My favorite right now is rodeo rose by OPI. You can find it at http://gorgeous.net/opinails polish

1 comment:

  1. OMG i so never thought of this what a great observation im trying this as soon as i get home!
    thank
    p.s
    i love the pic super sexy!lol

    ReplyDelete